Mark Killenbeck Delivers Lecture on “Church and State”
Mark R. Killenbeck of University of Arkansas School of Law delivered a talk on September 11, entitled “Church and State,” which outlined the historically challenging relationship between religious practice and civic life. Professor Killenbeck also gave an interview about this topic which aired on KUAF, a local Arkansas NPR affiliate.
Professor Killenbeck’s public lecture serves as a preview for his Honors College Signature Seminar, “Church and State,” scheduled for spring 2020. The Signature Seminars have addressed topics ranging from the evolutionary tales told by fossil teeth to the neuroscience underpinning human response to music and music making.
Read more about the lecture here.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21