Martin Lipton to be Honored at NYUAA Awards Luncheon
New York University President Andre Hamilton, along with the NYU Alumni Association (NYUAA), will honor Martin Lipton of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz at the NYUAA Awards Luncheon. Each year the NYUAA celebrates distinguished members of the University who demonstrate extraordinary achievements and service to their professional, vocational, social, and cultural endeavors. Mr. Lipton is one of three honorees.
Throughout his career, Mr. Lipton has been instrumental in the continued growth of NYU. He helped initiate NYU Law School’s faculty research program and has contributed to leading law journals. From 1988 to 1998 he served as chairman of the NYU School of Law Board of Trustees, then went on to serve as chairman the NYU Board of Trustees from 1998 to 2015.
Read the NYU press release.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13