Martin Lipton to be Honored at NYUAA Awards Luncheon
New York University President Andre Hamilton, along with the NYU Alumni Association (NYUAA), will honor Martin Lipton of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz at the NYUAA Awards Luncheon. Each year the NYUAA celebrates distinguished members of the University who demonstrate extraordinary achievements and service to their professional, vocational, social, and cultural endeavors. Mr. Lipton is one of three honorees.
Throughout his career, Mr. Lipton has been instrumental in the continued growth of NYU. He helped initiate NYU Law School’s faculty research program and has contributed to leading law journals. From 1988 to 1998 he served as chairman of the NYU School of Law Board of Trustees, then went on to serve as chairman the NYU Board of Trustees from 1998 to 2015.
Read the NYU press release.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9