Martin Lipton to be Honored at NYUAA Awards Luncheon
New York University President Andre Hamilton, along with the NYU Alumni Association (NYUAA), will honor Martin Lipton of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz at the NYUAA Awards Luncheon. Each year the NYUAA celebrates distinguished members of the University who demonstrate extraordinary achievements and service to their professional, vocational, social, and cultural endeavors. Mr. Lipton is one of three honorees.
Throughout his career, Mr. Lipton has been instrumental in the continued growth of NYU. He helped initiate NYU Law School’s faculty research program and has contributed to leading law journals. From 1988 to 1998 he served as chairman of the NYU School of Law Board of Trustees, then went on to serve as chairman the NYU Board of Trustees from 1998 to 2015.
Read the NYU press release.
- ALI Elects 44 New Members https://t.co/uXAVzTQBDf@AmLawInstDec 15
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1