Martin Lipton to be Honored at NYUAA Awards Luncheon
New York University President Andre Hamilton, along with the NYU Alumni Association (NYUAA), will honor Martin Lipton of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz at the NYUAA Awards Luncheon. Each year the NYUAA celebrates distinguished members of the University who demonstrate extraordinary achievements and service to their professional, vocational, social, and cultural endeavors. Mr. Lipton is one of three honorees.
Throughout his career, Mr. Lipton has been instrumental in the continued growth of NYU. He helped initiate NYU Law School’s faculty research program and has contributed to leading law journals. From 1988 to 1998 he served as chairman of the NYU School of Law Board of Trustees, then went on to serve as chairman the NYU Board of Trustees from 1998 to 2015.
Read the NYU press release.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23