Martin Lipton to be Honored at NYUAA Awards Luncheon
New York University President Andre Hamilton, along with the NYU Alumni Association (NYUAA), will honor Martin Lipton of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz at the NYUAA Awards Luncheon. Each year the NYUAA celebrates distinguished members of the University who demonstrate extraordinary achievements and service to their professional, vocational, social, and cultural endeavors. Mr. Lipton is one of three honorees.
Throughout his career, Mr. Lipton has been instrumental in the continued growth of NYU. He helped initiate NYU Law School’s faculty research program and has contributed to leading law journals. From 1988 to 1998 he served as chairman of the NYU School of Law Board of Trustees, then went on to serve as chairman the NYU Board of Trustees from 1998 to 2015.
Read the NYU press release.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16