The Maryland Constitution at 150
The Library Company of the Baltimore Bar, led by its president, George W. Liebmann of Liebmann & Shively, has published The Maryland Constitution at 150: A Symposium and Appraisal. Mr. Liebmann authored two pieces, “George William Brown and the 1867 Convention,” and “Against a New Maryland Constitution.”
John J. Connolly of Zuckerman Spaeder, who serves as a member of the board of directors, contributed the introduction, as well as the articles “Habeas Corpus in Maryland,” “God and the 1867 Constitution,” and “Toward a New Maryland Constitution.”
The publication is available for purchase from the Baltimore Bar Library.
Preview The Maryland Constitution at 150.
- This Tues., March 2, @lawfareblog and @BrookingsInst are hosting a webinar to discuss the new report, “If It’s Brok… https://t.co/3iyD2yL93N@AmLawInstFeb 27
- President Biden has nominated ALI Council member Anton G. Hajjar to serve on the governing board of the United Stat… https://t.co/HPMFeWigpa@AmLawInstFeb 26
- This month, @DukeLaw welcomes ALI member Jacqueline Nguyen of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit as part… https://t.co/NWpnWoZUSx@AmLawInstFeb 25
- ALI member @daniellecitron was recently interviewed by @UVALaw about her work in #cybersecurity and digital privacy… https://t.co/rwELfXVC2O@AmLawInstFeb 24
- Today is our 98th birthday! Learn more about our history and the story of our founding by visiting… https://t.co/CTTPxIyF5P@AmLawInstFeb 23