ALI Member In The Arts
A new exhibit featuring the lesser known work of artist Henri Matisse opened at the Morgan Library & Museum on October 30. The exhibit, which runs through January 18, showcases Matisse’s work in the printed book as a means of artistic expression. Thirty of these works will be on display, many of which were donated by ALI member Judge Michael M. Baylson of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania and his wife Dr. Frances Batzer Baylson, a clinical professor at Thomas Jefferson University.
This landmark exhibition was recently featured in The New York Times. The article reports that The Baylsons “have favorites among the works. For Judge Baylson, it’s the 1948 collection of love poems by the French Renaissance poet Pierre de Ronsard.”
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21