ALI Member In The Arts
A new exhibit featuring the lesser known work of artist Henri Matisse opened at the Morgan Library & Museum on October 30. The exhibit, which runs through January 18, showcases Matisse’s work in the printed book as a means of artistic expression. Thirty of these works will be on display, many of which were donated by ALI member Judge Michael M. Baylson of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania and his wife Dr. Frances Batzer Baylson, a clinical professor at Thomas Jefferson University.
This landmark exhibition was recently featured in The New York Times. The article reports that The Baylsons “have favorites among the works. For Judge Baylson, it’s the 1948 collection of love poems by the French Renaissance poet Pierre de Ronsard.”
- ALI member Frank Sullivan Jr. of @IUMcKinney was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a q… https://t.co/S04avA3HZc@AmLawInstFeb 27
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24