Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation
The National Law Journal recently spoke with Mayer Brown partners Richard Ben-Veniste and Andrew Frey to discuss the words of wisdom that they offered Congress on the Russian election interference.
Both partners spoke at the hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism about what they took from their experiences on congressional investigations where a criminal investigation was taking place. Mr. Frey and Mr. Ben-Veniste encouraged lawmakers to be wary of inefficiencies, but to not shy from conducting a robust investigation.
Read the full National Law Journal article. [subscription required]
Read Mr. Frey’s transcript from the Judiciary Subcommittee hearing.
- Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board https://t.co/ZvvXhqEpru@AmLawInstJul 14
- Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation https://t.co/NGJEESeaIj@AmLawInstJul 13
- The American Law Institute Postpones Final Vote On The Liability Insurance Restatement... - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/HFo52lMeiq@AmLawInstJul 11
- The Master's Tools: Tribal Sovereignty and Tribal Self-Governance Contracting/Compacting - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/hGbSw98bJP@AmLawInstJul 10
- Bad Medicine: Parents, the State, and the Charge of 'Medical Child Abuse' - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/qqi5EaH5Th@AmLawInstJul 7