Melinda Davis Lux Joins United Community Bank
United Community Bank has announced that Melinda Davis Lux will join the company as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary. Ms. Davis Lux will oversee the company’s legal and governance matters.
“Melinda is a proven leader with deep legal expertise,” said Lynn Harton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of United Community Banks, Inc. “Her experience in strategic transactions and public company governance will be a tremendous asset to our team as we continue to expand throughout the Southeast.”
Ms. Davis Lux was previously a partner at Womble Bond Dickinson in Greenville. In her new role with United Community Bank, she will have transactional, regulatory and strategic involvement, and will work closely with the bank’s board of directors.
Read more here.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20