Michael Dreeben Interviewed For Law.com
Michael R. Dreeben was recently interviewed in piece for Law.com about his transition to partner at O'Melveny & Myers in its appellate and white-collar practices after 30 years in the U.S. Solicitor General's Office.
In the piece, “From SCOTUS to the Classroom, Dreeben Makes an Impact,” Mr. Dreeben spoke about his time in public service, his teaching career, and his move to the firm. Additionally, he shared his thoughts on his memorable experiences arguing before the U.S. Supreme Court and his teaching and litigation methods.
Read the full article here [subscription required].
- ALI member Michael Dreeben was recently interviewed in piece for @lawdotcom about his transition to partner at… https://t.co/Y9EwuS3lY2@AmLawInstFeb 14
- ALI member Catharine A. MacKinnon of @UMichLaw recently delivered the McCorkle Lecture on “The First Amendment: An… https://t.co/bZg4kXlvpb@AmLawInstFeb 13
- On Jan. 29, the U.S. Department of Justice issued a press release announcing the first meeting of a White House tas… https://t.co/wI40cG7N0M@AmLawInstFeb 10
- Tune in Feb. 12 to watch ALI member and @UCILaw professor @rickhasen discuss his new book – Election Meltdown. Prof… https://t.co/JieN2coN0w@AmLawInstFeb 7
- Ronald Mann of @ColumbiaLaw shares his thoughts on “Argument Analysis: Justices Debate Ability of Business That Did… https://t.co/JbXW2ABsAG@AmLawInstFeb 5