Michael Dreeben Interviewed For Law.com
Michael R. Dreeben was recently interviewed in piece for Law.com about his transition to partner at O'Melveny & Myers in its appellate and white-collar practices after 30 years in the U.S. Solicitor General's Office.
In the piece, “From SCOTUS to the Classroom, Dreeben Makes an Impact,” Mr. Dreeben spoke about his time in public service, his teaching career, and his move to the firm. Additionally, he shared his thoughts on his memorable experiences arguing before the U.S. Supreme Court and his teaching and litigation methods.
Read the full article here [subscription required].
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, and the potential for a larger-than-aver… https://t.co/TvAZoe1Jao@AmLawInstApr 6
- An interview with ALI member and @Harvard_Law professor @JeannieSGersen about her thoughts on teaching remotely wit… https://t.co/4Py0xxNXEs@AmLawInstApr 6
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/3KxZFaC163@AmLawInstApr 3
- . @MoLawyersMedia has chosen ALI member and @MizzouLaw Dean Lyrissa Lidsky ( @LidskyLidsky) as its 2020 Woman of the… https://t.co/JmFd9SnzgI@AmLawInstApr 2
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2