Michael Green Receives Robert B. McKay Award
The American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section presented Michael D. Green of Wake Forest University School of Law with the Robert B. McKay Award. The award was presented to Professor Green at the ABA Annual Meeting in Chicago during the TIPS James K. Carroll Leadership Awards Dinner on Saturday, Aug. 4.
“Professor Green is a nationally and internationally recognized torts teacher and scholar who has contributed to teaching and service in torts and compensation systems,” said Holly M. Polglase, chair of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section.
The award recognizes law professors who have shown commitment to the advancement of justice, scholarship and the legal profession, demonstrated by outstanding contributions to the fields of tort, trial practice or insurance law.
Read the press release and event coverage here.
- Christopher Drahozal @kuLawschool lays out grounds for vacatur of U.S. Convention awards at today’s… https://t.co/j3o7wFKahG@AmLawInstNov 20
- NY Arbitration Week begins with a program on Restatement of Int’l Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration… https://t.co/KMIjXA61Fg@AmLawInstNov 20
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/SHUTQadnPY@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member Judge Richard Gergel recently sat down with ALI President David F. Levi of @DukeLaw to discuss his book… https://t.co/xzWDLwDmFP@AmLawInstNov 18