Michael Green Receives Robert B. McKay Award
The American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section presented Michael D. Green of Wake Forest University School of Law with the Robert B. McKay Award. The award was presented to Professor Green at the ABA Annual Meeting in Chicago during the TIPS James K. Carroll Leadership Awards Dinner on Saturday, Aug. 4.
“Professor Green is a nationally and internationally recognized torts teacher and scholar who has contributed to teaching and service in torts and compensation systems,” said Holly M. Polglase, chair of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section.
The award recognizes law professors who have shown commitment to the advancement of justice, scholarship and the legal profession, demonstrated by outstanding contributions to the fields of tort, trial practice or insurance law.
Read the press release and event coverage here.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18