Michael Green Receives Robert B. McKay Award
The American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section presented Michael D. Green of Wake Forest University School of Law with the Robert B. McKay Award. The award was presented to Professor Green at the ABA Annual Meeting in Chicago during the TIPS James K. Carroll Leadership Awards Dinner on Saturday, Aug. 4.
“Professor Green is a nationally and internationally recognized torts teacher and scholar who has contributed to teaching and service in torts and compensation systems,” said Holly M. Polglase, chair of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section.
The award recognizes law professors who have shown commitment to the advancement of justice, scholarship and the legal profession, demonstrated by outstanding contributions to the fields of tort, trial practice or insurance law.
Read the press release and event coverage here.
- Learn more about "Extraction: Art on the Edge of the Abyss, Preview of a Glorious Ruckus" by Michael Traynor… https://t.co/m6AD3iVhlw@AmLawInstDec 13
- Our fall project season has come to a close but that doesn’t mean work has stopped. Reporters are still hard at wor… https://t.co/gAP1oqKrYl@AmLawInstDec 13
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12