Michael Olivas: Interim President
The University of Houston has named ALI life member Michael A. Olivas as the interim president of the University of Houston-Downtown. President Olivas is the William B. Bates Distinguished Chair in Law at the University of Houston Law Center and Director of the Institute of Higher Education Law and Governance at the University of Houston. He has also served as associate dean of the Law Center.
President Olivas serves on the Members Consultative Group for the Project on Sexual & Gender-Based Misconduct on Campus: Procedural Framework and Analysis.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9