Michael Traynor Featured on Podcast
Michael Traynor of Cobalt was recently interviewed by James Strock on the Serve to Lead podcast, a project of the Serve to Lead Foundation.
In the episode, “The State of the Lawyer-Statesman Ideal,” Mr. Traynor shares his thoughts on current and past representations of the “lawyer-statesman ideal” while commenting on the challenges today’s legal professionals face in upholding this ideal. Mr. Traynor, who served as ALI President from 2000 to 2008, also speaks on his work with the Institute and members whom he believes uphold these principles.
Listen to the full episode here.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19