Michael Traynor Joins ELI Leadership Council
The Environmental Law Institute (ELI) announced that Cobalt Law senior counsel and ALI President Emeritus Michael Traynor, along with Lisa M. Bromberg, will be joining its Leadership Council.
ELI Leadership Council President Kathy Robb on the new members:
Lisa and Michael represent leading thought-leaders in the environmental field. As the Institute continues to grow, these important voices from across the country will help strengthen our vision of a healthy environment, prosperous economies, and vibrant communities founded on the rule of law. We are lucky to add such esteemed new members to our Leadership Council and look forward to the guidance and expertise they are sure to bring to our organization.
The Leadership Council is made up of ELI’s most prominent environment, energy, and natural resource leaders in the country. The Council recognizes leaders for their commitment of resources and time to the ELI’s vision of a healthy environment founded on the rule of law.
Read the full press release.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15