Michael Traynor Joins ELI Leadership Council
The Environmental Law Institute (ELI) announced that Cobalt Law senior counsel and ALI President Emeritus Michael Traynor, along with Lisa M. Bromberg, will be joining its Leadership Council.
ELI Leadership Council President Kathy Robb on the new members:
Lisa and Michael represent leading thought-leaders in the environmental field. As the Institute continues to grow, these important voices from across the country will help strengthen our vision of a healthy environment, prosperous economies, and vibrant communities founded on the rule of law. We are lucky to add such esteemed new members to our Leadership Council and look forward to the guidance and expertise they are sure to bring to our organization.
The Leadership Council is made up of ELI’s most prominent environment, energy, and natural resource leaders in the country. The Council recognizes leaders for their commitment of resources and time to the ELI’s vision of a healthy environment founded on the rule of law.
Read the full press release.
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20