Michele Goodwin Keynote Speaker at ACLU Event
The American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Southern California (ACLU SoCal) hosted the 2022 Advocates For Justice awards. These awards honor the work done in the last year by law firms and individuals that co-counsel cases pro bono with ACLU SoCal.
The keynote speaker at the event was Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UCI School of Law, who was recently elected as board chair of the ACLU SoCal Foundation.
Learn more about the event on the ACLU SoCal website.
- Tom Baker @pennlaw was interviewed by @THR for an article discussing Covid-19 insurance claims and the ongoing lega… https://t.co/fX4Z0g0892@AmLawInstJul 1
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22