Mildred Robinson Awarded the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award
Mildred Wigfall Robinson of UVA School of Law is the recipient of the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award, named after Robinson’s late husband. The Black Faculty and Staff Employee Resource Group at the University of Virginia gives the award to a faculty member that has contributed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and who has had a positive impact on the Black experience at the University.
Armstead Robinson was a history professor at the University of Virginia. The couple were married for eight years until his untimely passing in 1995. On receiving the award, Robinson said that award was meaningful to her because it means “I was an important contributor to the University experience in a way [Armstead] thought was meaningful. I was a big fan of his.”
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26