Mira Baylson Is the Executive Deputy Secretary
The Pennsylvania Department of State (DOS) has announced that Mira Baylson is the new executive deputy secretary.
Baylson was initially chosen to serve as legal counsel for Governor Josh Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Austin Davis’ transition team. She began her role in the DOS in February.
Previously a member of Cozen O’Connor’s State Attorneys General Practice, Baylson advised clients on legal and regulatory issues, with a focus on the intersection of civil and criminal government enforcement. Her full biography is available on the Pennsylvania DOS website.
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24