Myles Lynk in ‘Rule of Law’ Roundtable Discussion
Myles V. Lynk took part in a round table discussion on the “rule of law town hall” on Constitution Day, Sept. 17th, hosted by The International Bar Association Foundation, Sandra Day O’Connor Institute, and the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. The non-partisan conversation addressed the benefits, responsibilities, and economic significance of preserving the rule of law and the principles it embodies.
Professor Lynk was the first Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor of Law and the Legal Profession at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He was recently named senior assistant disciplinary counsel in charge of the DC Bar’s Office of Disciplinary Counsel appellate group.
Learn more about the event and view the full list of participants here.
Watch a video of the town hall below.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26