Myles Lynk in ‘Rule of Law’ Roundtable Discussion
Myles V. Lynk took part in a round table discussion on the “rule of law town hall” on Constitution Day, Sept. 17th, hosted by The International Bar Association Foundation, Sandra Day O’Connor Institute, and the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. The non-partisan conversation addressed the benefits, responsibilities, and economic significance of preserving the rule of law and the principles it embodies.
Professor Lynk was the first Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor of Law and the Legal Profession at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He was recently named senior assistant disciplinary counsel in charge of the DC Bar’s Office of Disciplinary Counsel appellate group.
Learn more about the event and view the full list of participants here.
Watch a video of the town hall below.
- Christopher M. Newman @georgemasonlaw explains addressing bailment law in Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property,… https://t.co/CYa66j8Cgr@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Christopher Schroeder for Assistant Attorney Genera… https://t.co/JDpSucT1zq@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Anne Milgram for Administrator of the Drug Enforcem… https://t.co/r3dAE62EOI@AmLawInstApr 14
- Henry E. Smith and John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law discuss the connection property torts has to both Restatements o… https://t.co/7rqHgpADZl@AmLawInstApr 12
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP, ALI Council Emeritus and former Mass. Supreme Judicial Court chief justice, to receiv… https://t.co/rEHuMwSYpg@AmLawInstApr 10