Myles Lynk in ‘Rule of Law’ Roundtable Discussion
Myles V. Lynk took part in a round table discussion on the “rule of law town hall” on Constitution Day, Sept. 17th, hosted by The International Bar Association Foundation, Sandra Day O’Connor Institute, and the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. The non-partisan conversation addressed the benefits, responsibilities, and economic significance of preserving the rule of law and the principles it embodies.
Professor Lynk was the first Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor of Law and the Legal Profession at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He was recently named senior assistant disciplinary counsel in charge of the DC Bar’s Office of Disciplinary Counsel appellate group.
Learn more about the event and view the full list of participants here.
Watch a video of the town hall below.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21