Myles Lynk in ‘Rule of Law’ Roundtable Discussion
Myles V. Lynk took part in a round table discussion on the “rule of law town hall” on Constitution Day, Sept. 17th, hosted by The International Bar Association Foundation, Sandra Day O’Connor Institute, and the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. The non-partisan conversation addressed the benefits, responsibilities, and economic significance of preserving the rule of law and the principles it embodies.
Professor Lynk was the first Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor of Law and the Legal Profession at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He was recently named senior assistant disciplinary counsel in charge of the DC Bar’s Office of Disciplinary Counsel appellate group.
Learn more about the event and view the full list of participants here.
Watch a video of the town hall below.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20