Myles Lynk in ‘Rule of Law’ Roundtable Discussion
Myles V. Lynk took part in a round table discussion on the “rule of law town hall” on Constitution Day, Sept. 17th, hosted by The International Bar Association Foundation, Sandra Day O’Connor Institute, and the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. The non-partisan conversation addressed the benefits, responsibilities, and economic significance of preserving the rule of law and the principles it embodies.
Professor Lynk was the first Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor of Law and the Legal Profession at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He was recently named senior assistant disciplinary counsel in charge of the DC Bar’s Office of Disciplinary Counsel appellate group.
Learn more about the event and view the full list of participants here.
Watch a video of the town hall below.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5