Nancy Kim to Present at Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations
Organized by the Department of Law at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business, the first Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations will be held in Zagreb on Dec. 12-13. The conference is organized in cooperation with the Global Private Law SIG of the European Law Institute.
The conference will cover topics such as “Croatian Law of Obligations in Comparative Law Context,”, “New Codifications of the Law of Obligations in Central and Southeast Europe,” “The National Law of Obligations under the Influence of the EU Law,” and more.
Nancy S. Kim of California Western School of Law, San Diego will present a segment on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wrap Contracts: Cautionary Tales from Silicon Valley.”
Learn more about the conference and view the full addenda here.
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19
- Shawn J. Bayern @FSUCollegeofLaw, Adviser for the Restatement Third of Torts: Concluding Provisions, has published… https://t.co/ns0QQAO1lO@AmLawInstOct 18
- ALI Director Revesz presenting now at @ELI_Secretariat Principles for a Data Economy Conference. Join us today and… https://t.co/v27STNf3RJ@AmLawInstOct 18
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16