Nancy Kim to Present at Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations
Organized by the Department of Law at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business, the first Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations will be held in Zagreb on Dec. 12-13. The conference is organized in cooperation with the Global Private Law SIG of the European Law Institute.
The conference will cover topics such as “Croatian Law of Obligations in Comparative Law Context,”, “New Codifications of the Law of Obligations in Central and Southeast Europe,” “The National Law of Obligations under the Influence of the EU Law,” and more.
Nancy S. Kim of California Western School of Law, San Diego will present a segment on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wrap Contracts: Cautionary Tales from Silicon Valley.”
Learn more about the conference and view the full addenda here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16