National Archives to Present Program on Jewish Supreme Court Justices
The National Archives will host a book talk and discussion titled, “The Jewish Justices of the Supreme Court: From Brandeis to Kagan,” on Thursday, May 4. This event will be held in the William G. McGowan Theater, and is free and open to the public.
Seth P. Waxman of WilmerHale will join author David Dalin in a discussion about the eight Jewish men and women who have served as justices of the U.S. Supreme Court: Louis D. Brandeis, Benjamin Cardozo, Felix Frankfurter, Arthur Goldberg, Abe Fortas, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen G. Breyer, and Elena Kagan.
This event is presented in partnership with the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington and the Supreme Court Historical Society.
Read the National Archives press release for more information.
- Elizabeth Cabraser Named Lead Counsel of Fiat Chrysler https://t.co/iD0LrORvkX@AmLawInstJun 23
- Commercial Court upholds right of insurer to avoid policy for misrepresentation and non-disclosure - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/djOEwYowbH@AmLawInstJun 20
- Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year https://t.co/oPjnwwliRL@AmLawInstJun 16
- Establishing Best Practices for Stop Data Collection - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ddYqYmXwuM@AmLawInstJun 16
- Jurisdiction in the Fourth Restatement of Foreign Relations Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/10lFWuKDdd@AmLawInstJun 16