National Archives to Present Program on Jewish Supreme Court Justices
The National Archives will host a book talk and discussion titled, “The Jewish Justices of the Supreme Court: From Brandeis to Kagan,” on Thursday, May 4. This event will be held in the William G. McGowan Theater, and is free and open to the public.
Seth P. Waxman of WilmerHale will join author David Dalin in a discussion about the eight Jewish men and women who have served as justices of the U.S. Supreme Court: Louis D. Brandeis, Benjamin Cardozo, Felix Frankfurter, Arthur Goldberg, Abe Fortas, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen G. Breyer, and Elena Kagan.
This event is presented in partnership with the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington and the Supreme Court Historical Society.
Read the National Archives press release for more information.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16