National Archives to Present Program on Jewish Supreme Court Justices
The National Archives will host a book talk and discussion titled, “The Jewish Justices of the Supreme Court: From Brandeis to Kagan,” on Thursday, May 4. This event will be held in the William G. McGowan Theater, and is free and open to the public.
Seth P. Waxman of WilmerHale will join author David Dalin in a discussion about the eight Jewish men and women who have served as justices of the U.S. Supreme Court: Louis D. Brandeis, Benjamin Cardozo, Felix Frankfurter, Arthur Goldberg, Abe Fortas, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen G. Breyer, and Elena Kagan.
This event is presented in partnership with the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington and the Supreme Court Historical Society.
Read the National Archives press release for more information.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13