NAWL 2020 Annual Meeting
The National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL) is hosting its 2020 Annual Meeting as a virtual event July 15-16.
The event will feature a variety of speakers and panels on current topics, such as “Looking Up and Looking Out For Each Other - Getting Past the Subtle Roadblocks of Anti-Woman Bias;” “Agency in Activism - Advocating for Change in Times of Crisis;” “Suffrage, Struggle, and Striding Ahead - Where We've Been Since the 19th Amendment, Where We're Going, and How to Get There;” and more.
Several ALI members are participating in the event as panelists, including Melissa Murray of NYU Law, Risa L. Goluboff of UVA Law, and Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court of Appeals.
Learn more and view the full agenda here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29