New Work of History by George W. Liebmann
Congratulations to ALI life member George W. Liebmann of Liebmann and Shively, P.A., whose work of history, The Fall of the House of Speyer: The Story of a Banking Dynasty, was recently published. The work tells the story of the Speyer banking dynasty, one of the largest investment banking firms in the United States in the early 1900s, and will be available for purchase in the U.S. on September 30, 2015.
Additional titles authored by Mr. Liebman include The Common Law Tradition: A Collective Portrait of Five Legal Scholars; Diplomacy Between the Wars: Five Diplomats and the Shaping of the Modern World; and The Last American Diplomat: John D. Negroponte and His Times, 1960-2010.
Book details and purchasing options can be found here.
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4
- Watch ALI member Curtis Bradley discuss his latest book, "The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law"… https://t.co/e046P89ck8@AmLawInstDec 3