New Work of History by George W. Liebmann
Congratulations to ALI life member George W. Liebmann of Liebmann and Shively, P.A., whose work of history, The Fall of the House of Speyer: The Story of a Banking Dynasty, was recently published. The work tells the story of the Speyer banking dynasty, one of the largest investment banking firms in the United States in the early 1900s, and will be available for purchase in the U.S. on September 30, 2015.
Additional titles authored by Mr. Liebman include The Common Law Tradition: A Collective Portrait of Five Legal Scholars; Diplomacy Between the Wars: Five Diplomats and the Shaping of the Modern World; and The Last American Diplomat: John D. Negroponte and His Times, 1960-2010.
Book details and purchasing options can be found here.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26