New Work of History by George W. Liebmann
Congratulations to ALI life member George W. Liebmann of Liebmann and Shively, P.A., whose work of history, The Fall of the House of Speyer: The Story of a Banking Dynasty, was recently published. The work tells the story of the Speyer banking dynasty, one of the largest investment banking firms in the United States in the early 1900s, and will be available for purchase in the U.S. on September 30, 2015.
Additional titles authored by Mr. Liebman include The Common Law Tradition: A Collective Portrait of Five Legal Scholars; Diplomacy Between the Wars: Five Diplomats and the Shaping of the Modern World; and The Last American Diplomat: John D. Negroponte and His Times, 1960-2010.
Book details and purchasing options can be found here.
- Nancy Kim @CWSL_News recently delivered a talk at @queensulaw. The lecture, “Redefining Consent,” centered on her l… https://t.co/9CrhzDQFZy@AmLawInstJan 21
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10