Nicholas Wittner to Lead Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance
Nicholas J. Wittner of MSU Law has been appointed to lead the university’s new Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance. Professor Wittner is the office’s acting director and the university’s chief compliance officer.
Professor Wittner will be working on the development and implementation of a model program for promoting an ethical culture and legal compliance, including high-quality training and ensuring employees’ understanding of their compliance responsibilities; oversight of a confidential reporting structure for known or suspected violations of law or policy; and assuring the investigation, tracking and resolution of such complaints.
Read the full announcement here.
- ALI member Sean Murphy of @gwlaw was chosen by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to serve as an ad hoc judge for a pr… https://t.co/Thbd8LdmOT@AmLawInstJul 15
- Dropping tomorrow, the newest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking takes us once again behind the scenes of the nation’s… https://t.co/thH3up8jFa@AmLawInstJul 15
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?” –– Listen to Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennifer Long of @AEquitasResourc d… https://t.co/bOJZa2up3X@AmLawInstJul 12
- ALI member Jenny Martinez @StanfordLaw recently took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook… https://t.co/6pjbEfzFbn@AmLawInstJul 12
- Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel explore the rights of American Indians, both as tribal and U.S. Citizens in Epis… https://t.co/YRsOTzMLhd@AmLawInstJul 11