Nicholas Wittner to Lead Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance
Nicholas J. Wittner of MSU Law has been appointed to lead the university’s new Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance. Professor Wittner is the office’s acting director and the university’s chief compliance officer.
Professor Wittner will be working on the development and implementation of a model program for promoting an ethical culture and legal compliance, including high-quality training and ensuring employees’ understanding of their compliance responsibilities; oversight of a confidential reporting structure for known or suspected violations of law or policy; and assuring the investigation, tracking and resolution of such complaints.
Read the full announcement here.
- Getting ready for this week’s project meeting, Principles for a Data Economy. What can you expect from an ALI Princ… https://t.co/lzvuSZ5DXs@AmLawInstFeb 20
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14