Nicholas Wittner to Lead Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance
Nicholas J. Wittner of MSU Law has been appointed to lead the university’s new Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance. Professor Wittner is the office’s acting director and the university’s chief compliance officer.
Professor Wittner will be working on the development and implementation of a model program for promoting an ethical culture and legal compliance, including high-quality training and ensuring employees’ understanding of their compliance responsibilities; oversight of a confidential reporting structure for known or suspected violations of law or policy; and assuring the investigation, tracking and resolution of such complaints.
Read the full announcement here.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15