‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’
The University of Chicago Law will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on September 23. This online conference will compare and contrast national practices that relate to non-binding international agreements. These agreements are a growing trend that are not intended to be legally binding under international law but may create indirect legal effects.
Curtis A. Bradley of UChicago Law will co-host the event. Participating ALI members are listed below.
- On the ALI Adviser: This Essay aims to translate federal Indian law and the success of McGirt in order to demonstra… https://t.co/1iJjla9hFY@AmLawInstSep 26
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23