‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’
The University of Chicago Law will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on September 23. This online conference will compare and contrast national practices that relate to non-binding international agreements. These agreements are a growing trend that are not intended to be legally binding under international law but may create indirect legal effects.
Curtis A. Bradley of UChicago Law will co-host the event. Participating ALI members are listed below.
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16