‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’
The University of Chicago Law will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on September 23. This online conference will compare and contrast national practices that relate to non-binding international agreements. These agreements are a growing trend that are not intended to be legally binding under international law but may create indirect legal effects.
Curtis A. Bradley of UChicago Law will co-host the event. Participating ALI members are listed below.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26