‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’
The University of Chicago Law will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on September 23. This online conference will compare and contrast national practices that relate to non-binding international agreements. These agreements are a growing trend that are not intended to be legally binding under international law but may create indirect legal effects.
Curtis A. Bradley of UChicago Law will co-host the event. Participating ALI members are listed below.
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24