Nora Demleitner Is the Next President of St. John’s College, Annapolis
St. John’s College Board of Visitors and Governors has appointed Nora V. Demleitner as the next president of the college’s Annapolis campus, effective January 2022. She is the first woman to serve as president of the college. Demleitner will join St. John’s College from Washington and Lee University School of Law.
“St. John’s College gives me hope for a future in which real, deep, respectful dialogue can again play a central role in our pluralist democracy,” said Demleitner. “America, and the world, needs St. John’s to amplify its powerful and distinctive voice in higher education—and I am committed to helping the college do that.”
Read the full announcement here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22