Norman Powell Elected President of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
Norman M. Powell of Young Conaway has been elected President of The Fellows of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers for the 2019-20 year.
Founded in 1991, the College is dedicated to promoting the field of commercial finance law, and offers a venue to promote and recognize outstanding achievement and advances through education, legislative reform, and the recognition of distinguished practitioners, jurists and academics. The College’s mission is to bring together into an association those highly qualified members of the legal profession who, by reason of their character, skill, and ability, will contribute to the goals, accomplishments and good fellowship of the College.
Mr. Powell has been a Fellow in the College since 2006, a member of its Executive Committee since 2015, and previously served as a Regent and as Chairman of its Fellows Nominating Committee.
Additional information about the College is available here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16