Pamela Karlan and Ellen Rosenblum Are Recipients of the 2021 Margaret Brent Award
The American Bar Association’s Commission on Women in the Profession honors up to five outstanding women lawyers every year with the Margaret Brent Award for their achievements in professional excellence and in paving the way for other women in the legal profession. These honorees were chosen because they carry on the legacy of Margaret Brent, the first woman lawyer in America.
Among this year’s honorees are Pamela S. Karlan of Stanford Law School and Ellen F. Rosenblum of the Oregon Department of Justice. The awards ceremony will be held virtually on August 5.
Read more about the event here.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26