Paul B. Stephan Receives Traynor Award
Paul B. Stephan of UVA School of Law has been presented with the Roger and Madeleine Traynor Faculty Achievement Award, which recognizes scholarship by a senior faculty member.
Professor Stephan served as Coordinating Reporter on Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States, and his dedicated work on this project is the primary reason he received the Traynor prize. The award provides $5,000 to the recipient and is generally given every other year. UVA School of Law Dean Risa Goluboff presented the award to Professor Stephan at a faculty luncheon on September 18.
“Paul’s scholarly career is marked by distinction in every respect — in his publications, the impact of his scholarly endeavors on the law, and in his actual public service as a legal adviser,” Dean Goluboff said.
Read more here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14