Paul B. Stephan Receives Traynor Award
Paul B. Stephan of UVA School of Law has been presented with the Roger and Madeleine Traynor Faculty Achievement Award, which recognizes scholarship by a senior faculty member.
Professor Stephan served as Coordinating Reporter on Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States, and his dedicated work on this project is the primary reason he received the Traynor prize. The award provides $5,000 to the recipient and is generally given every other year. UVA School of Law Dean Risa Goluboff presented the award to Professor Stephan at a faculty luncheon on September 18.
“Paul’s scholarly career is marked by distinction in every respect — in his publications, the impact of his scholarly endeavors on the law, and in his actual public service as a legal adviser,” Dean Goluboff said.
Read more here.
- At this year’s #ALI96 Annual Meeting, ALI membership voted to approve Principles of Data Privacy, marking the compl… https://t.co/k9I2nA5tN3@AmLawInstJun 14
- Compliance experts @ivankfong of @3M and Lori Martin of @WilmerHale discuss the greatest challenges in creating a s… https://t.co/jdN1eKgXE9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Judith McMullen of @mulaw discusses difficult situation faced by people whose criminal records were attained while… https://t.co/aM82U7Iz3A@AmLawInstJun 13
- In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking experts Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the nuanced and highly co… https://t.co/IxQDj95eMh@AmLawInstJun 13
- Edward Foley @OSU_Law and Michael McConnell @StanfordLaw discuss what will happen if the 2020 election is disputed.… https://t.co/PTOi0eAfXl@AmLawInstJun 12