Paul B. Stephan Receives Traynor Award
Paul B. Stephan of UVA School of Law has been presented with the Roger and Madeleine Traynor Faculty Achievement Award, which recognizes scholarship by a senior faculty member.
Professor Stephan served as Coordinating Reporter on Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States, and his dedicated work on this project is the primary reason he received the Traynor prize. The award provides $5,000 to the recipient and is generally given every other year. UVA School of Law Dean Risa Goluboff presented the award to Professor Stephan at a faculty luncheon on September 18.
“Paul’s scholarly career is marked by distinction in every respect — in his publications, the impact of his scholarly endeavors on the law, and in his actual public service as a legal adviser,” Dean Goluboff said.
Read more here.
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1
- Watch the full video from "Coping with COVID: When Is it Safe to Work?" Now streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking:… https://t.co/WT9haCTeqd@AmLawInstJun 30