Perspectives on Insuring Against Low Risk, High Cost Events
On Nov. 6, the Thompson Center, based at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, is hosting a virtual panel discussion with experts on the current challenges and future possibilities of insuring low-risk, high-cost events. This virtual event is part of the Thompson Center’s ongoing series: Preparing for Public Emergencies.
Tom Baker of the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is participating as a panelist. Professor Baker served as a Reporter for Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance.
This virtual event is free and open to the public. Register for the event here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22