Peter Trooboff to receive ASIL Hudson Medal
The American Society of International Law (ASIL) will present Peter D. Trooboff of Covington & Burling with The Hudson Medal at its 112th ASIL Annual Meeting in April. The medal recognizes scholarship and achievement in international law.
During the Hudson Medal Luncheon, Mr. Trooboff will have a conversation with Harold Hongju Koh of Yale Law School, who has presented his lecture, “The Trump Administration and International Law,” at law schools around the country this past year.
Mr. Trooboff has practiced in international trade and investment for the past 50 years. He served as ASIL president from 1990–1992, served three terms as an ASIL Delegate to the Council of Learned Societies, and is an honorary editor of the American Journal of International Law.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20