Peter Trooboff to receive ASIL Hudson Medal
The American Society of International Law (ASIL) will present Peter D. Trooboff of Covington & Burling with The Hudson Medal at its 112th ASIL Annual Meeting in April. The medal recognizes scholarship and achievement in international law.
During the Hudson Medal Luncheon, Mr. Trooboff will have a conversation with Harold Hongju Koh of Yale Law School, who has presented his lecture, “The Trump Administration and International Law,” at law schools around the country this past year.
Mr. Trooboff has practiced in international trade and investment for the past 50 years. He served as ASIL president from 1990–1992, served three terms as an ASIL Delegate to the Council of Learned Societies, and is an honorary editor of the American Journal of International Law.
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4