Principles for a Data Economy Conference
The European Law Institute (ELI) is holding a two-day conference on ALI-ELI Principles for a Data Economy: Data Rights and Transactions. The virtual conference, scheduled for October 18 and 19, will include panel discussions presenting each Part of the Principles. To learn more about the agenda, speakers, and to register, visit principlesforadataeconomy.org.
Earlier this week, the ELI presented the Final Council Draft of the Principles at its Annual Conference. The draft was approved by ELI Council. ELI membership has until September 24 to vote on the draft. In May 2021, membership of The American Law Institute voted to approve the Principles. A copy of that draft is available here.
- On the ALI Adviser: This Essay aims to translate federal Indian law and the success of McGirt in order to demonstra… https://t.co/1iJjla9hFY@AmLawInstSep 26
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23