R. Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot, Franklin & White will serve as a deputy attorney general representing former Interim State Superintendent of Education, Phillip Cleveland. Mr. Pate was appointed by the state attorney general on March 3.
Mr. Pate’s specialties in law focus on international disputes, appellate work, and commercial and medical device litigation.
Read the full press release.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15