R. Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot, Franklin & White will serve as a deputy attorney general representing former Interim State Superintendent of Education, Phillip Cleveland. Mr. Pate was appointed by the state attorney general on March 3.
Mr. Pate’s specialties in law focus on international disputes, appellate work, and commercial and medical device litigation.
Read the full press release.
- Elizabeth Cabraser Named Lead Counsel of Fiat Chrysler https://t.co/iD0LrORvkX@AmLawInstJun 23
- Commercial Court upholds right of insurer to avoid policy for misrepresentation and non-disclosure - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/djOEwYowbH@AmLawInstJun 20
- Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year https://t.co/oPjnwwliRL@AmLawInstJun 16
- Establishing Best Practices for Stop Data Collection - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ddYqYmXwuM@AmLawInstJun 16
- Jurisdiction in the Fourth Restatement of Foreign Relations Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/10lFWuKDdd@AmLawInstJun 16