R. Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot, Franklin & White will serve as a deputy attorney general representing former Interim State Superintendent of Education, Phillip Cleveland. Mr. Pate was appointed by the state attorney general on March 3.
Mr. Pate’s specialties in law focus on international disputes, appellate work, and commercial and medical device litigation.
Read the full press release.
- ALI Elects 44 New Members https://t.co/uXAVzTQBDf@AmLawInstDec 15
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1