R. Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot, Franklin & White will serve as a deputy attorney general representing former Interim State Superintendent of Education, Phillip Cleveland. Mr. Pate was appointed by the state attorney general on March 3.
Mr. Pate’s specialties in law focus on international disputes, appellate work, and commercial and medical device litigation.
Read the full press release.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13