R. Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot, Franklin & White will serve as a deputy attorney general representing former Interim State Superintendent of Education, Phillip Cleveland. Mr. Pate was appointed by the state attorney general on March 3.
Mr. Pate’s specialties in law focus on international disputes, appellate work, and commercial and medical device litigation.
Read the full press release.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23