Speech: R. Ashby Pate
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot Franklin & White LLC gives a rousing presentation during the American College of Trial Lawyers Spring Meeting in Maui. His presentation, which features several ALI members, can be viewed here.
Justice Pate, who recently rejoined Lightfoot Franklin & White after serving as an Associate Justice of the Republic of Palau, is a Members Consultative Group participant for the Restatement of the Law Fourth, Foreign Relations Law of the United States, Restatement of the Law, Copyright, Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, and Restatement of the Law, the U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration projects.
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13