Rachel Harmon Is a Recipient of the OFA Award
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) has announced that Rachel A. Harmon of UVA Law is among the 2023 recipients of the Outstanding Faculty Award (OFA). The OFA is Virginia’s highest honor for faculty at public and private colleges and universities. Recipients are recognized for their accomplishments in teaching, research, and public service.
Harmon served as Associate Reporter for Principles of the Law, Policing, completed at the 2022 Annual Meeting. At UVA Law, she directs the Center for Criminal Justice, and teaches in the areas of criminal law and procedure, policing and civil rights.
Harmon will receive the award at a ceremony in Richmond, Virginia on March 7. More information on the award is available on the SCHEV website.
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24