Randy Maniloff Interviews Haben Grima for Law.com
Randy J. Maniloff of White and Williams has authored an article for Law.com about his interview with Haben Girma, Harvard Law’s first deafblind graduate and the true story behind her recently released book, Haben.
In the interview she shares the story of her journey, her career, and her advocacy work with a focus on the advancement of opportunities for people with disabilities; which is what ultimately inspired her to write the book.
Mr. Maniloff spoke with Ms. Girma on the kinds of challenges she faces every day, the logistics involved with her instruction at Harvard, and her experiences meeting with perspective employers.
Read the full article here [Subscription Required].
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26