Randy Maniloff Interviews Haben Grima for Law.com
Randy J. Maniloff of White and Williams has authored an article for Law.com about his interview with Haben Girma, Harvard Law’s first deafblind graduate and the true story behind her recently released book, Haben.
In the interview she shares the story of her journey, her career, and her advocacy work with a focus on the advancement of opportunities for people with disabilities; which is what ultimately inspired her to write the book.
Mr. Maniloff spoke with Ms. Girma on the kinds of challenges she faces every day, the logistics involved with her instruction at Harvard, and her experiences meeting with perspective employers.
Read the full article here [Subscription Required].
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1