Randy Maniloff Interviews Haben Grima for Law.com
Randy J. Maniloff of White and Williams has authored an article for Law.com about his interview with Haben Girma, Harvard Law’s first deafblind graduate and the true story behind her recently released book, Haben.
In the interview she shares the story of her journey, her career, and her advocacy work with a focus on the advancement of opportunities for people with disabilities; which is what ultimately inspired her to write the book.
Mr. Maniloff spoke with Ms. Girma on the kinds of challenges she faces every day, the logistics involved with her instruction at Harvard, and her experiences meeting with perspective employers.
Read the full article here [Subscription Required].
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21