Raymond Lohier Receives NYSBA’s Distinguished Jurist Award
The New York State Bar Association presented Raymond H. Lohier of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit with the 2019 Distinguished Jurist Award at its 2019 Annual Meeting.
The award was presented on Jan. 18, during the Judicial Section/Council on Judicial Associations Lunch, and included remarks from NYSBA President Michael Miller. The lunch also featured a fireside chat with Matthew Miller of Fordham University School of Law and Preet Bharara, Former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
- #SCOTUS cites Restatement Second of Judgments in Pereida v. Wilkins, holding that “certain nonpermanent aliens seek… https://t.co/WQMK0pDtej@AmLawInstMar 5
- Written in collaboration with the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, ALI member @profamandatyler of @BerkeleyLaw has… https://t.co/0ESXqn5Llx@AmLawInstMar 4
- Learn more about our joint project with @ELI_Secretariat, Principles for a Data Economy, on the newly launched webs… https://t.co/qiRCkj6iCL@AmLawInstMar 4
- This Friday, March 5, the @bwln_nyu is hosting its 2021 symposium on Politics, Power, and Women’s Leadership. The e… https://t.co/ZiocMnsyC8@AmLawInstMar 4
- ALI member @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw has written “Autopsy of a Crime Lab: Exposing the Flaws in Forensics.” The… https://t.co/VD0Lq4LNUi@AmLawInstMar 3