RBG: Her Legacy & The Court’s Future – A PBS NewsHour Special
On Sept. 24, “RBG: Her Legacy & the Court’s Future, a PBS NewsHour Special” premiered on PBS stations nationwide.
PBS NewsHour explored life of the historic civil rights figure and cultural icon, the late Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The program also discussed the process of filling the vacant Supreme Court seat.
The event also featured conversations and interviews with people who knew and worked with Justice Ginsburg. ALI members who featured in the special include Stephen G. Breyer of the Supreme Court of the United States, M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and former U.S. Solicitor General Paul D. Clement of Kirkland & Ellis.
Learn more and watch the full program here.
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19