RBG: Her Legacy & The Court’s Future – A PBS NewsHour Special
On Sept. 24, “RBG: Her Legacy & The Court’s Future, A PBS NewsHour Special” premiered on PBS stations nationwide.
PBS NewsHour explored life of the historic civil rights figure and culture icon, the late Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The program also discussed the process of filling the vacant Supreme Court seat.
The event also featured conversations and interviews with people who knew and worked with Justice Ginsburg. ALI members who featured in the special include Stephen G. Breyer of the Supreme Court of the United States, M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and former U.S. Solicitor General Paul D. Clement of Kirkland & Ellis.
Learn more and watch the full program here.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19