RBG: A Special Friend to The ABA
After the passing of U.S. Supreme Court Assoicate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the ABA released a video featuring the 10 women who have served as ABA president speaking about what Ruth Bader Ginsburg meant to them.
“Justice Ginsburg may be the most extraordinary person I’ve ever met,” said former ALI president Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sterling (ABA President 1995-96). “Without her, really, I’m not sure that women in the United States would be where we are today.”
Other ALI members who were featured in the video include:
Martha W. Barnett, Holland & Knight
Hilarie Bass, Bass Institute for Diversity and Inclusion
Linda A. Klein, Baker, Donelson
Carolyn B. Lamm, White & Case
Judy Perry Martinez, Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn (Current ABA President)
Patricia Lee Refo, Snell & Wilmer
Learn more and watch the full video here.
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13