Reasonably Speaking Nominated by The Publisher Podcast Awards
Reasonably Speaking has been included on the shortlist of nominees for “Best Hobbies & Special Interest Podcast” by The Publisher Podcast Awards 2021. The winners will be revealed in a virtual celebration on April 21.
The Publisher Podcast Awards are a celebration of the best podcasts in the publishing and media industry. Formerly known as the “Specialist” category, the “Best Hobbies & Special Interest Podcast” award celebrates podcasts that are targeted at specific interests and hobbies, from entertaining a niche audience to bringing a specialist topic to a wider listenership.
Learn more here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16