Reasonably Speaking Nominated by The Publisher Podcast Awards
Reasonably Speaking has been included on the shortlist of nominees for “Best Hobbies & Special Interest Podcast” by The Publisher Podcast Awards 2021. The winners will be revealed in a virtual celebration on April 21.
The Publisher Podcast Awards are a celebration of the best podcasts in the publishing and media industry. Formerly known as the “Specialist” category, the “Best Hobbies & Special Interest Podcast” award celebrates podcasts that are targeted at specific interests and hobbies, from entertaining a niche audience to bringing a specialist topic to a wider listenership.
Learn more here.
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23
- Happening tomorrow: @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term.’ The program includes A… https://t.co/YYTA8nFRlO@AmLawInstSep 23