ASIL Session on International Commercial and Investment Arbitration Restatement
The ABA Section of International Law’s Annual Conference, held in April, included a session on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration. The speakers briefed audience members on key provisions of the Restatement, highlighting areas of consensus and areas of controversy.
Session participants included Associate Reporter Christopher R. Drahozal of the University of Kansas School of Law; Brent O. E. Clinkscale of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP; David W. Rivkin of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Immediate Past President of the International Bar Association; and Delissa A. Ridgway of the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Visit www.ambar.org/silannual18 to view the full brochure.
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their expert… https://t.co/vRdKmLQ7v8@AmLawInstOct 19
- Prof. @ayagruber of @ColoLaw takes an in-depth look at “ #MeToo and Mass Incarceration,” on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/wJ4xJxnca2@AmLawInstOct 16