ASIL Session on International Commercial and Investment Arbitration Restatement
The ABA Section of International Law’s Annual Conference, held in April, included a session on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration. The speakers briefed audience members on key provisions of the Restatement, highlighting areas of consensus and areas of controversy.
Session participants included Associate Reporter Christopher R. Drahozal of the University of Kansas School of Law; Brent O. E. Clinkscale of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP; David W. Rivkin of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Immediate Past President of the International Bar Association; and Delissa A. Ridgway of the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Visit www.ambar.org/silannual18 to view the full brochure.
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8