ASIL Session on International Commercial and Investment Arbitration Restatement
The ABA Section of International Law’s Annual Conference, held in April, included a session on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration. The speakers briefed audience members on key provisions of the Restatement, highlighting areas of consensus and areas of controversy.
Session participants included Associate Reporter Christopher R. Drahozal of the University of Kansas School of Law; Brent O. E. Clinkscale of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP; David W. Rivkin of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Immediate Past President of the International Bar Association; and Delissa A. Ridgway of the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Visit www.ambar.org/silannual18 to view the full brochure.
- John S. Skilton @PerkinsCoieLLP was featured in a “Fellows Spotlight” by the @ABFResearch. https://t.co/KOIkr4Y6jIhttps://t.co/4QnzuHiY8q@AmLawInstJul 21
- . @ubaltlaw Prof Jose F. Anderson will present a talk tomorrow titled “Thurgood Marshall, Charles H. Houston and the… https://t.co/Gp1QumfV5f@AmLawInstJul 20
- Katheleen R. Guzman is dean of @UofOklahomaLaw. She is the first woman to serve in full capacity as dean.… https://t.co/M3oj9bMvrv@AmLawInstJul 19
- In a recent @OnPointRadio episode, David A. Logan @RWULaw discusses American libel law, his law review article cite… https://t.co/aXIagpAjEI@AmLawInstJul 16
- Today at 2:30EST @nyulaw Center on Civil Justice is hosting a two-panel event honoring the life of Jack B. Weinstei… https://t.co/ErClHGm5KM@AmLawInstJul 14