ASIL Session on International Commercial and Investment Arbitration Restatement
The ABA Section of International Law’s Annual Conference, held in April, included a session on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration. The speakers briefed audience members on key provisions of the Restatement, highlighting areas of consensus and areas of controversy.
Session participants included Associate Reporter Christopher R. Drahozal of the University of Kansas School of Law; Brent O. E. Clinkscale of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP; David W. Rivkin of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Immediate Past President of the International Bar Association; and Delissa A. Ridgway of the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Visit www.ambar.org/silannual18 to view the full brochure.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20