ASIL Session on International Commercial and Investment Arbitration Restatement
The ABA Section of International Law’s Annual Conference, held in April, included a session on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration. The speakers briefed audience members on key provisions of the Restatement, highlighting areas of consensus and areas of controversy.
Session participants included Associate Reporter Christopher R. Drahozal of the University of Kansas School of Law; Brent O. E. Clinkscale of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP; David W. Rivkin of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Immediate Past President of the International Bar Association; and Delissa A. Ridgway of the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Visit www.ambar.org/silannual18 to view the full brochure.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23