“The Right of Redress” Book Launch and Panel Discussion
On Feb. 18, Brooklyn Law School is hosting a conversation with Professor Andrew Gold on his latest book, The Right of Redress.
The program will include a panel discussion with opportunity afterward for audience questions. ALI members participating as panelists include Edward J. Janger of Brooklyn Law School, as well as John C.P. Goldberg and Henry E. Smith, both of Harvard Law School.
In addition to teaching, Professor Gold is associate director of the Center for the Study of Business Law and Regulation and director of its Program on Private Law. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory.
Learn more and register for the event here.
- Paul L. Friedman @DC_Courts will receive the Edwin F. Jaeckle Award, given to an individual who exemplifies the hig… https://t.co/3NwZqqNf90@AmLawInstJan 14
- Brian T. Fitzpatrick @vanderbiltlaw is a 2022 recipient of the Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil… https://t.co/wDeXj45mU9@AmLawInstJan 12
- Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States — Treaties, Jurisdiction, and Soverei… https://t.co/JkGQYnojWr@AmLawInstJan 11
- Deborah Tuerkheimer @NorthwesternLaw has authored ‘Credible, Why We Doubt Accusers and Protect Abusers,’ examining… https://t.co/uI3rhHM3w3@AmLawInstJan 11
- In Tax and Time, On the Use and Misuse of Legal Imagination, Anthony C. Infanti @PittLaw of Law explores how tax la… https://t.co/AmG0dFqbQT@AmLawInstJan 10