“The Right of Redress” Book Launch and Panel Discussion
On Feb. 18, Brooklyn Law School is hosting a conversation with Professor Andrew Gold on his latest book, The Right of Redress.
The program will include a panel discussion with opportunity afterward for audience questions. ALI members participating as panelists include Edward J. Janger of Brooklyn Law School, as well as John C.P. Goldberg and Henry E. Smith, both of Harvard Law School.
In addition to teaching, Professor Gold is associate director of the Center for the Study of Business Law and Regulation and director of its Program on Private Law. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory.
Learn more and register for the event here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16