Robert Ahdieh Named Texas A&M’s VP for Professional Schools and Programs
Texas A&M University has announced that Robert B. Ahdieh of Texas A&M University School of Law has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs. He will serve in this new role concurrently with his position as dean of the law school.
“I am honored to be able to continue to serve Texas A&M in this new capacity,” said Ahdieh in the announcement. “I think the sky is truly the limit, in terms of the creative and impactful new programs the University can develop and offer in the years ahead.”
As vice president, Ahdieh will identify new practice and coursework-oriented degrees, certificates, and programs with growth potential and work to establish them at the university.
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24