Robert Mundheim Receives 2020 Michael Franck Professional Responsibility Award
The ABA Center for Professional Responsibility has announced that Robert H. Mundheim of Shearman & Sterling will be the recipient of the 2020 Michael Franck Professional Responsibility Award.
The Michael Franck Professional Responsibility Award is named in honor of Michael Franck, late director of the State Bar of Michigan and long-time champion of improvements in lawyer regulation in the public interest. The award is presented to individuals whose career commitments in areas such as legal ethics, disciplinary enforcement, and lawyer professionalism demonstrate the best accomplishments of lawyers. In a letter of support, Mr. Mundheim’s friends and colleagues in the ABA Business Law Section called him “The paradigm of the practicing business lawyer who incorporates ethics and professionalism into every part of his professional life.”
Mr. Mundheim will receive the award during the 2020 Professional Responsibility Fall Leadership Conference in October.
Learn more here.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19