Roger Gregory to Speak at Albright College Commencement Ceremony
Roger L. Gregory of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit will receive an honorary doctorate and offer remarks at the 162nd Commencement ceremony for Albright College.
“I was humbled to learn that I will receive an honorary degree from Albright College — a top-rated institution of higher learning where academic excellence, accessibility and affordability are truly priorities,” said Gregory in the announcement. “I look forward to informing the graduates of my personal journey and, hopefully, inspiring their journey that lies ahead.”
The Commencement ceremony will take place at the Santander Arena in Reading, PA on May 15.
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18
- The final project of #ALI2022 Annual Meeting is Torts: Remedies. In this video, Reporters Douglas Laycock and Richa… https://t.co/P0b1vC8490@AmLawInstMay 18