Saikrishna Prakash Participates in AEI Panel
On Sept. 18, the American Enterprise Institute’s John Yoo hosted an event dedicated to understanding the role of the Constitution in the ongoing Mueller investigation. Mr. Yoo was joined by Saikrishna Prakash of UVA School of Law.
Professor Prakash was in attendance as a panelist and participated in a conversation covering a variety of topics including when and if a sitting president can be indicted, the appropriate relationship of the special counsel to the administration, and current events related to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Professor Saikrishna and the other panelists then heard several questions from the audience related to precedent from previous investigations and the legal scope of the Mueller probe.
Read more and watch video of the event here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26