Samuel Bray Awarded Endowed Professorship
Notre Dame Law School has appointed Samuel L. Bray the John N. Matthews Professor of Law, a new professorship in honor of John N. Matthews that will provide support for a faculty position in law.
“I am deeply grateful to Donald Matthews and Ann Bowers for the John N. Matthews chair, not least because the previous holder of the chair was a colleague I think of with great admiration and affection, John Nagle,” said Bray in the announcement. “It’s an incredible privilege to write about and teach law with my brilliant colleagues at Notre Dame Law School.”
Bray began the appointment at the beginning of the fall 2022 semester.
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24