Samuel Bray Awarded Endowed Professorship
Notre Dame Law School has appointed Samuel L. Bray the John N. Matthews Professor of Law, a new professorship in honor of John N. Matthews that will provide support for a faculty position in law.
“I am deeply grateful to Donald Matthews and Ann Bowers for the John N. Matthews chair, not least because the previous holder of the chair was a colleague I think of with great admiration and affection, John Nagle,” said Bray in the announcement. “It’s an incredible privilege to write about and teach law with my brilliant colleagues at Notre Dame Law School.”
Bray began the appointment at the beginning of the fall 2022 semester.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26