Sharon Sandeen Awarded Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair
Sharon K. Sandeen, of Mitchell Hamline School of Law, has been awarded the Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and Economics for 2019-20, sponsored by the Fulbright Finland Commission. Her host institution is the Hanken School of Economics, Department of Accounting and Commercial Law, located in Helsinki, Finland.
Professor Sandeen has recently expanded her research to explore the ways that businesses create, collect, manage, and discard information of all types, an area of law and practice known as information law and governance. Working in collaboration with Professor Nari Lee of Hanken, Professor Sandeen’s grant research will examine how companies in the United States and the European Union manage the information they create and receive; whether and to what extent U.S. and EU companies are instituting information governance processes and best practices; and how the EU Trade Secret Directive is being implemented by Finland and other EU Member States.
Read more here.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14