Sharon Sandeen Awarded Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair
Sharon K. Sandeen, of Mitchell Hamline School of Law, has been awarded the Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and Economics for 2019-20, sponsored by the Fulbright Finland Commission. Her host institution is the Hanken School of Economics, Department of Accounting and Commercial Law, located in Helsinki, Finland.
Professor Sandeen has recently expanded her research to explore the ways that businesses create, collect, manage, and discard information of all types, an area of law and practice known as information law and governance. Working in collaboration with Professor Nari Lee of Hanken, Professor Sandeen’s grant research will examine how companies in the United States and the European Union manage the information they create and receive; whether and to what extent U.S. and EU companies are instituting information governance processes and best practices; and how the EU Trade Secret Directive is being implemented by Finland and other EU Member States.
Read more here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14