Sharon Sandeen Awarded Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair
Sharon K. Sandeen, of Mitchell Hamline School of Law, has been awarded the Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and Economics for 2019-20, sponsored by the Fulbright Finland Commission. Her host institution is the Hanken School of Economics, Department of Accounting and Commercial Law, located in Helsinki, Finland.
Professor Sandeen has recently expanded her research to explore the ways that businesses create, collect, manage, and discard information of all types, an area of law and practice known as information law and governance. Working in collaboration with Professor Nari Lee of Hanken, Professor Sandeen’s grant research will examine how companies in the United States and the European Union manage the information they create and receive; whether and to what extent U.S. and EU companies are instituting information governance processes and best practices; and how the EU Trade Secret Directive is being implemented by Finland and other EU Member States.
Read more here.
- Congratulations to Jane Aiken on being named the new dean of @WFULawSchoolhttps://t.co/pkgu9xFY1ihttps://t.co/fmTQ6le2N7@AmLawInstApr 25
- Matthew Fletcher on tribal governments in this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking w/ Wenona Singel #TBT Listen here:… https://t.co/0I9Q8dx1AR@AmLawInstApr 25
- In this video, Data Privacy Principles Reporters @paulmschwartz and @DanielSolove discuss the developing concerns a… https://t.co/ft5VZEAmBL@AmLawInstApr 25
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/U9aGuYCCUs@AmLawInstApr 24
- The Role of the Board of Directors and Executive Management in Promoting an Organizational Culture of Compliance an… https://t.co/kyrgCcBm7L@AmLawInstApr 24