Sherrilyn Ifill on ‘The Late Show’
Sherrilyn Ifill, president of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, was interviewed on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, with episodes currently being recorded and broadcast from the participants homes as a result of COVID-19.
“In this extended conversation ... Stephen Colbert gets her perspective on the Black Lives Matter movement, the bi-partisan push to reform qualified immunity for law enforcement officers, and the LDF's work to push back against voter suppression efforts in Southern states.”
Watch the full interview here.
- Available now: Trial Manual 6 with 2020 Supplement. The Manual is designed as a how-to-do-it exposition for the gen… https://t.co/RtBtNW36oN@AmLawInstNov 26
- As our fall project meeting season comes to an end, we would like to thank ALI members and project participants for… https://t.co/YCbbYzcG2J@AmLawInstNov 26
- ALI Director Herbert Wechsler is most widely known for his constitutional law scholarship and for serving as Report… https://t.co/Ps1RDKZaXF@AmLawInstNov 25
- Now available, “The Cambridge Handbook of International and Comparative Trademark Law,” edited by ALI members… https://t.co/GQZJuge5A0@AmLawInstNov 25
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25