Sherrilyn Ifill on ‘The Late Show’
Sherrilyn Ifill, president of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, was interviewed on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, with episodes currently being recorded and broadcast from the participants homes as a result of COVID-19.
“In this extended conversation ... Stephen Colbert gets her perspective on the Black Lives Matter movement, the bi-partisan push to reform qualified immunity for law enforcement officers, and the LDF's work to push back against voter suppression efforts in Southern states.”
Watch the full interview here.
- #FBF – In this video Reporter Henry Smith, along with Associate Reporters John Goldberg @Harvard_Law, Thomas Merril… https://t.co/es4ZEkiAE4@AmLawInstJul 10
- #FBF – In this video Reporter Henry Smith, along with Associate Reporters John Goldberg @Harvard_Law, Thomas Merril… https://t.co/1EW5BQR1OS@AmLawInstJul 10
- ALI member @NaomiCahn, an influential scholar in the field of family law, trusts and estates, and feminist jurispru… https://t.co/EHSmDfyIqz@AmLawInstJul 10
- #TBT to “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.” This episode brings togethe… https://t.co/ZAqjetKAWF@AmLawInstJul 9
- ALI members @ProfMMurray of @nyulaw, @UVALaw Dean @RisaGoluboff, & Judge Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court o… https://t.co/JupM2RlhLY@AmLawInstJul 8