Sherrilyn Ifill in Wake Forest School of Law Speaker Series
Sherrilyn Ifill of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund will address students and staff during Wake Forest School of Law’s “Conversation With” series on March 13.
Ms. Ifill is a highly regarded national civil rights strategist whose writings, speeches, and media appearances engage public debate about a range of political and civil rights issues. Since joining the Legal Defense and Educational Fund, she has contributed to a number of lawsuits, including the Voting Rights Act case, Houston Lawyers’ Association v. Attorney General of Texas.
- Charitable Nonprofits project is in session. Project participants discuss solicitation, restrictions on charitable… https://t.co/BxZCnnarZu@AmLawInstSep 21
- Watch “ALI’s Drafting Process Educating the Next Generation of Lawyers” @jill_horwitz@UCLA_Lawhttps://t.co/Qn3udmOcQp@AmLawInstSep 20
- A quote from our 1st Director, William Draper Lewis: “The preparation of an adequate Restatement of any Subject is… https://t.co/yhc5syWNMO@AmLawInstSep 20
- Read "Decarceration Strategies: How 5 States Achieved Substantial Prison Population Reductions" on The ALI Adviser https://t.co/J0x0h6jiXt@AmLawInstSep 20
- As we continue our project meetings this fall we want to share some information about the important work that takes… https://t.co/7faFKELh4T@AmLawInstSep 19