Sherrilyn Ifill in Wake Forest School of Law Speaker Series
Sherrilyn Ifill of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund will address students and staff during Wake Forest School of Law’s “Conversation With” series on March 13.
Ms. Ifill is a highly regarded national civil rights strategist whose writings, speeches, and media appearances engage public debate about a range of political and civil rights issues. Since joining the Legal Defense and Educational Fund, she has contributed to a number of lawsuits, including the Voting Rights Act case, Houston Lawyers’ Association v. Attorney General of Texas.
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12
- Two Restatements—Economic Harm Torts, part of Restatement Third of Torts, and Liability Insurance—were approved by… https://t.co/Qi4douQ1Gy@AmLawInstDec 11
- What’s the difference between Restatements and Principles? Find the answer to this and other frequently asked quest… https://t.co/sKr5QaFZgI@AmLawInstDec 11