Sherrilyn Ifill in Wake Forest School of Law Speaker Series
Sherrilyn Ifill of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund will address students and staff during Wake Forest School of Law’s “Conversation With” series on March 13.
Ms. Ifill is a highly regarded national civil rights strategist whose writings, speeches, and media appearances engage public debate about a range of political and civil rights issues. Since joining the Legal Defense and Educational Fund, she has contributed to a number of lawsuits, including the Voting Rights Act case, Houston Lawyers’ Association v. Attorney General of Texas.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15