Stanford Law Review Symposium on American Judicial System
Stanford Law Review is hosting a symposium on Feb. 8-9 entitled “The Independence of the American Judicial System: Politics and the Separation of Powers.”
The symposium will address topics such as how judges and lawyers handle controversial political issues and the influence of judicial elections and lifetime appointments.
ALI participants at the event include keynote speaker Patricia Millett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, Stephen B. Burbank of University of Pennsylvania Law School, Linda Greenhouse of Yale Law School and contributing columnist for the New York Times, Ketanji Brown Jackson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Leondra R. Kruger of the Supreme Court of California, Erin E. Murphy of Kirkland & Ellis, Jed S. Rakoff of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, Donald B. Verrilli Jr. of Munger, Tolles & Olson, and Albert Yoon of University of Toronto Faculty of Law.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19