The State of Net Neutrality
Christopher S. Yoo of the University of Pennsylvania Law School was featured in a panel that explored the FCC's Restoring Internet Freedom Order. The event was held at Harvard University and touched on the implications of the order, the outcome of the judicial challenge, and the possibility of legislative reform.
Professor Yoo serves as a member of the FCC's Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee and is an Adviser for ALI's Data Privacy Project.
Read the full Harvard Law story.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15