The State of Net Neutrality
Christopher S. Yoo of the University of Pennsylvania Law School was featured in a panel that explored the FCC's Restoring Internet Freedom Order. The event was held at Harvard University and touched on the implications of the order, the outcome of the judicial challenge, and the possibility of legislative reform.
Professor Yoo serves as a member of the FCC's Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee and is an Adviser for ALI's Data Privacy Project.
Read the full Harvard Law story.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16