The State of Net Neutrality
Christopher S. Yoo of the University of Pennsylvania Law School was featured in a panel that explored the FCC's Restoring Internet Freedom Order. The event was held at Harvard University and touched on the implications of the order, the outcome of the judicial challenge, and the possibility of legislative reform.
Professor Yoo serves as a member of the FCC's Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee and is an Adviser for ALI's Data Privacy Project.
Read the full Harvard Law story.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14