The State of Net Neutrality
Christopher S. Yoo of the University of Pennsylvania Law School was featured in a panel that explored the FCC's Restoring Internet Freedom Order. The event was held at Harvard University and touched on the implications of the order, the outcome of the judicial challenge, and the possibility of legislative reform.
Professor Yoo serves as a member of the FCC's Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee and is an Adviser for ALI's Data Privacy Project.
Read the full Harvard Law story.
- Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview https://t.co/f9XT9VXU9t@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Supporting graduate student survivors of sexual misconduct https://t.co/oa92ZVfYl0@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Not-for-Profit Compliance: Doing More With Less - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/XzdaMdn9jV@AmLawInstFeb 21
- Kenneth Gallant Named Ben J. Altheimer Professor of Law https://t.co/vdoYiOXsUe@AmLawInstFeb 21
- The 95th Annual Meeting will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. May 21-23 https://t.co/l1prITxrUjhttps://t.co/bMHbCATDHp@AmLawInstFeb 15