Sudha Setty Elected to ABA Advisory Committee
Sudha Narayana Setty of Western New England University School of Law has been elected to serve on the American Bar Association Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory Committee. Setty has been dean of WNE School of Law since 2018 and has served on the faculty since 2006.
The ABA Legal Education Police Practices Consortium “aims to contribute to the national effort examining and addressing legal issues in policing and public safety, including conduct, oversight, and the evolving nature of police work.” The Advisory Committee provides input and advice concerning the general direction of the Consortium.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20