Sudha Setty to Receive NCCJ Human Relations Award
Sudha Narayana Setty of Western New England University Law is the recipient of the 2021 Human Relations Award given by the National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ).
The NCCJ presents the awards “to those distinguished by conducting themselves with open-mindedness and respect, showing leadership by example, and diligence in their fight for human rights and equality.”
The award banquet will be held on October 13 and will be livestreamed. Learn more and register here.
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19